Watercolor Paper MockupFavorite this
This free mockup for Photoshop allows you to transform any graphic into a realistic watercolor painting. Starting with a high quality watercolor paper base, this mockup uses smart objects, textures, filters and a displacement map to build a realistic watercolor paint effect which can be applied to any shape, bitmap or text layer in Photoshop.
And to help get you started we have included 5 high resolution bitmap brush strokes to choose from, as well as 5 watercolor gradients to use on the brushes and some sample text layers.
To use the mockup:
- Open 'Watercolor Paper Mockup.psd' in Photoshop CS4 or newer
- Double click the Smart Object layer
- Choose a brush and gradient to use or replace with your own artwork
- Save and close the Smart Object
- See the results!
If you get an error at step 4:
- Expand the 'fx' dropdown on the 'Main Effect' layer
- Double click on 'Displace'
- Click OK
- Locate 'Displacement Map.psd' on your hard drive
- Click OPEN
Feel free to download and use this item for both personal and commercial projects with attribution back to MediaLoot. Please note:
- Attribution is required for free items. For a non-attribution license, please become a member or buy the full version.
- You may not distribute or offer this set for download on other websites. Promotion is always appreciated, but please send people to this page.