Quickly and easily convert your photos to an aged/old one with this premium action set for Photoshop. By using a combination of textures, adjustment layers, blending modes, gradients and many other different effects, this action set for Photoshop will convert any image, at any size and any resolution to a aged one in seconds.
You have the option to play all the individual actions at once or only the actions you think are needed in your image, and right after the action finish, you can simply turn on or off any of the layers included in the different effect folders and adjust them individually to achieve a unique effect.
Choose any combination from: 8 Vignettes, 5 Cross Process effects, Darker and Lighter Areas, 5 Dust textures, 5 Noise intensities, 5 Frames and 5 Overall Color combinations.
The included actions are:
- Run me first (this step is mandatory)
- Cross Process
- Darker & Lighter Areas
- Play All (this action play all individual actions and there is no need to play the "Run me First" action)
How to install (pattern):
- Open Photoshop.
- Go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager.
- From the dropdown menu select "Patterns" and click on Load.
- Locate the "Medialoot - Aged Photo Patterns.pat" file and click Load.
How to install (action):
- Open Photoshop.
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "Medialoot - Aged Photo.atn" file and click on Load.
How to use:
- Open your image. Be sure that is set as the background (if not, go to Layer > New > Background from Layer)
- In the Actions Panel expand the "Medialoot - Aged Photo" action container.
- If you want to use all the actions and simply turn on/off the layers to achieve different combinations, run the "Play All" action.
- If you want to use individual actions, first play the "Run me First" action, and then any of the other actions included. For better results, play the actions in the order they appear.
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >