With the Wire Wall Art Photoshop Action, you can easily give to any of your images an artistic look & feel with a single click of the mouse. The action comes with 3 different wire thickness and you can easily change the wire color, adjust the shadow and add your own background texture or simply change the background color. Using the action is really simple, just open your picture in Photoshop and run the action. Once the action finish, you can adjust the shadow, change the entire wire color, paint with your own custom colors, change the background color or even add your own wall texture.
How to install (action):
- Open Photoshop.
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "Medialoot - Wire Wall Art.atn" file and click on Load.
How to use:
- Open your image. Be sure that is set as the background (if not, go to Layer > New > Background from Layer).
- In the Actions Panel expand the "Medialoot Wire Wall Art" action container.
- Select the "6px", "8px" or "12px" action and click on the play button.
How to change color:
- Double click on the "Wire Color" layer thumbnail.
- Pick any color from the Color Picker window and click OK.
How to paint custom colors:
- Select the "Custom Color - Paint" layer.
- Paint with a brush using any color you wish.
How to adjust the shadow:
- Double click on the "fx" icon of the "Wires" layer.
- Select the "Drop Shadow" tab and adjust the shadow to your liking.
Feel free to download and use this item for both personal and commercial projects with attribution back to MediaLoot. Please note:
- Attribution is required for free items. For a non-attribution license, please become a member or buy the full version.
- You may not distribute or offer this set for download on other websites. Promotion is always appreciated, but please send people to this page.