With the Watermark Photoshop Action you can easily create many different custom watermarks to protect your digital images. Simply open your .png logo (at any size and resolution), choose any of the 3 included actions and click the play button in the actions panel. In less than a minute you will have your custom watermark ready to be used on any of your photographs.
You may choose from 3 different watermark styles: Grayscale, White and Black. Right after you created the watermark you can use it over any image, scale it and/or change the watermark opacity.
How to install
- Open Photoshop.
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "Medialoot - Watermark.atn" file and click on Load.
How to create the watermark
- Open your .PNG logo in Photoshop. Be sure that it have a transparent background.
- In the Actions Panel expand the "Medialoot - Watermark" action container.
- Select any of the 3 different watermark actions and click on the play button.
- When prompted, give your watermark a name and click OK.
How to apply the watermark
- Open your image in Photoshop.
- Go to Layer > New Fill Layer > Pattern.
- Select the Watermark you created from the Pattern Fill window and click OK.
Feel free to download and use this item for both personal and commercial projects with attribution back to MediaLoot. Please note:
- Attribution is required for free items. For a non-attribution license, please become a member or buy the full version.
- You may not distribute or offer this set for download on other websites. Promotion is always appreciated, but please send people to this page.