Sticker Mockup for Photoshop - Vol 2Favorite this
Use this realistic mockup template for Photoshop to showcase and promote your custom sticker designs. The results are perfect for online store images and social media posts. Simply update the Smart Object with your own artwork, which includes an optional automatic white border.
How to use:
- Open Sticker Mockup for Photoshop - Vol 2.psd in Photoshop CS6 or newer
- Double click the Smart Object layer thumbnail
- Replace the sample artwork with your own design
- Save and close the Smart Object
- Adjust shadow position (if needed)
This mockup works best with round designs that have a square-ish (1:1) aspect ratio. It will still work on other designs but the curl effect may not be very clear. Depending on the shape and dimensions of the design that you use, the shadow position may need to be tweaked. To do this select any linked shadow layer and move it so that the left edge of the shadow meets the left edge of the sticker.
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >