With this Photoshop Action, you'll be able to give a winter/snow look to any image. With these 3 different effect sizes (for small, medium and large images), giving your design that perfect, blustery winter feeling has never been easier.
It works perfectly with portraits, but you're not limited to this type of pictures. Experiment with any image type (any size and any resolution) at any of the 3 sizes, play with the adjustments, duplicate layers, change opacities and make your image look unique.
How to install (pattern):
- Open Photoshop.
- Go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager.
- From the dropdown select "Patterns" and click on Load, locate the "Medialoot Snow Patterns.pat" file and click Load.
How to install (action):
- Open Photoshop
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "Medialoot - Snow Maker.atn" file and click on Load.
How to use:
- Open your image. Be sure that is set as the background (if not, go to Layer > New > Background from Layer)
- In the Actions Panel expand the "Medialoot - Snow Maker" action container
- Select any of the 3 included actions (Small - Medium - Large) and click on the play button
Feel free to download and use this item for both personal and commercial projects with attribution back to MediaLoot. Please note:
- Attribution is required for free items. For a non-attribution license, please become a member or buy the full version.
- You may not distribute or offer this set for download on other websites. Promotion is always appreciated, but please send people to this page.