In this action pack, you will find all the tools you need to retouch your portraits pictures with professional results and with a basic Photoshop knowledge. With 20 actions included, smoothing your subject skin, brighten the eyes, reduce the skin redness and all of the steps you need to make your portrait picture just perfect becomes very quick and easy.
The included actions are:
- Run me first (this step is mandatory)
- Skin Smooth 1 | Semi
- Skin Smooth 2 | Portrait
- Skin Smooth 3 | Beauty
- Skin Smooth 4 | Full
- Skin Smooth 5 | Group
- Skin Glow - Dark
- Skin Glow - Light
- Skin Airbrushing
- Reduce Redness
- Healthy Cheeks
- Reduce Skin Shine
- Enhance Lips - basic
- Enhance Lips - strong
- Whiten Eye Whites
- Iris Lights
- Iris Bright
- Whiten Teeths
- Localized Blur
- Localized Sharpen
How to install
- Open Photoshop.
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "Medialoot - Retouch Addon.atn" file and click on Load.
How to use
- Open your image in Photoshop and be sure that is set as the background (if not, go to Layer > New > Background from Layer).
Note: If you already own the "Photography Photoshop Workflow Actions" pack and you use it on a previous step, just go ahead and play any of the included actions.
- In the Actions Panel expand the "Medialoot - Retouch Addon" action container.
- Select the "Run me first" action and click on the Play button.
- Select any other of the included actions and click the Play button.
As soon an action finish the process, a window will be displayed to let you know that you have to simply brush over the areas you want to be affected in your picture. Additionaly, you can change the Layer Group opacity to fine-tune the effect.
A great addition to be used along with the "Photography Photoshop Workflow Actions" or as a standalone action pack to retouch your portrait pictures.
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >