Sign off your emails in style with these clean and simple email footer designs. This free responsive HTML code can be added to the bottom of your business or personal emails and includes your name, job role, contact details and initials or avatar image.
Please remember that you must upload any images to a server and link to their live URLs before you send an email out.
How to add an HTML signature to Gmail
- Open your chosen HTML signature in a web browser
- Select all (Ctrl+A or Cmd-A) and Copy (Ctrl+C or Cmd+C) to the clipboard
- Go to mail.google.com and login in to your Gmail account
- Click the gear icon in the top right and choose 'Settings'
- Find the section called 'Signature'
- Paste (Ctrl+V or Cmd-V) the signature and save changes
Feel free to download and use this item for both personal and commercial projects with attribution back to MediaLoot. Please note:
- Attribution is required for free items. For a non-attribution license, please become a member or buy the full version.
- You may not distribute or offer this set for download on other websites. Promotion is always appreciated, but please send people to this page.