With this Macro Lens Photoshop action you can give to any of your images a macro lens effect just like if you had taken it with a macro lens. Simply open your image in Photoshop, select the Macro Lens action and click the play button. Once the action finish, you may choose from 6 different lens effects and fine tune the end result by adjusting the Black, Neutral, Whites, Highlights and Contrast. For a bit more advanced Photoshop users, you can also adjust the focus and blured areas by editing the Blur Gallery smart filter under each of the 6 different effects.
How to install (action):
- Open Photoshop.
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "Medialoot - Macro Lens.atn" file and click on Load.
How to use:
- Open your image. Be sure that is set as the background (if not, go to Layer > New > Background from Layer).
- In the Actions Panel, expand the "Medialoot - Macro Lens" action container.
- Select the "Macro Lens" action and click on the play button.
How to edit the effect:
- Expand the smart filter effect by clicking on the down arrow next to each layer name.
- Double click on the "Blur Gallery" effect.
- Edit the effect to your liking and clic OK in the Blur Gallery window.
- For a better end result, work with images with a minimum of 3500 px on the larger side.
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >