This effect generator for Photoshop uses a Smart Objects and filters to convert any source image into a distorted, glitch effect screenshot. This is a great effect for technology, gaming and horror themed projects. There are plenty of options available too which can help you to customise the effect to your specific needs.
How to use
Updating Smart Objects
- Open the "Glitch Image Effect Generator.psd" file in Photoshop.
- Double click on the "Your Image1" Smart Object layer thumbnail.
- Replace the sample artwork with your own content.
- Save and close the Smart Object.
Adjusting the effect
- Expand any of the "Blue", "Green", "Red" and "Base" layer groups in the Layers Panel.
- Locate the "Your Image1" layer and click on the down arrow to view the Smart Filters.
- Double click on any of the Smart Filters name to edit it.
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >