16 free to download textures for Illustrator featuring a wide variety of vector textures including noise and specs, scratches and grunge. These vectors are perfect for overlaying on logos, backgrounds and illustrations.
How to use as a clipping mask
- Open 'Medialoot Vector Textures.ai' in Adobe Illustrator
- Copy one of the textures to the clipboard
- Open your vector graphic that you want to mask in Adobe Illustrator
- Group and select your graphic
- In the Transparency (Window > Transparency) window click 'Make Mask'.
- Uncheck the 'Clip' option
- Select the square on the right in the Transparency window
- Paste the texture and arrange it on top of your graphic
For more detailed instructions with screenshots, check out this tutorial: How to Easily Add a Cool Vintage Texture to a Vector Illustration
Feel free to download and use this item for both personal and commercial projects with attribution back to MediaLoot. Please note:
- Attribution is required for free items. For a non-attribution license, please become a member or buy the full version.
- You may not distribute or offer this set for download on other websites. Promotion is always appreciated, but please send people to this page.