This free download features 10 high resolution grass scatter brushes for Photoshop. They couldn't be easier to use, just click and drag to paint grass blades in any color you want.
There are 10 unique brushes included, ranging from neat lawn grass to overgrown wild grass. The brushes vary from 501 pixels up to 1161 pixels (per scatter) which allows them to cover extremely large areas with ease.
Using the Brushes:
- Save the resource file and extract the ABR file to a directory you can remember
- Open an existing Photoshop file or create a new document
- Find the brush palette, or open it by going to Window > Brushes
- In the upper right of the brush palette there is a small down arrow next to a set of lines, this is the extended menu.
- Click on the extended menu and find the option to “Load Brushes”
- Find the extracted ABR file(s) and click okay. This should populate the brush palette with your new styles.
- Create a new layer, and select the brush tool, and pick one of the new brushes.
- Set the foreground color to Green and paint your grass
Feel free to download and use this item for both personal and commercial projects with attribution back to MediaLoot. Please note:
- Attribution is required for free items. For a non-attribution license, please become a member or buy the full version.
- You may not distribute or offer this set for download on other websites. Promotion is always appreciated, but please send people to this page.