Easily create a cloud writing effect using your own text with the Cloud Writing Photoshop Action with a single click of the mouse. Simply create a new Photoshop file at any size you want, write your text and run any of the 4 included actions. This action set includes 4 different actions depending on the cloud effect you want to achive: hairline, thin, regular and bold. Once the action finish, you can easily change the clouds colors and the sky background gradient to your liking. As the clouds remains with a transparent background in separated layers, you can easily place them over any other background you want.
How to install (action):
- Open Photoshop.
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "Medialoot - Cloud Writing.atn" file and click on Load.
How to install (brushes):
- Open Photoshop.
- Go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager.
- From the dropdown select "Brushes" and click on Load.
- Locate the "Medialoot - Cloud Writing Brushes.abr" file and click Load.
How to use:
- Open Photoshop and make a new file. Be sure that your background is locked.
- In a new layer, write your text.
- Expand the "Medialoot - Cloud Writing" action container in the Actions Panel.
- Select any of the 4 included actions and click the play button.
Notes (for a perfect end result):
- Use a font size with a minimum of 400 px.
- Try to avoid bold typefaces and instead use hairline, thin or regular weights.
- For script or handwritten fonts, use an even larger font size (600 px or more).
- Start with a big document size and a very large font size (you can reduce it later when the action finish).
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >