With the Bokeh Photoshop Effect you can easily emulate bokeh lights on any image at any size and resolution. Simply selected the area you want keep focused and the action will take care of the rest. Once the action finish, you can turn on or off the 6 different bokeh intensities to get the exact effect you are looking for. Also, you can adjust each of the bokeh layers opacities and experiment with different blend modes to achieve a whole new effect.
How to install:
- Open Photoshop.
- In the Actions Panel click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Load Actions".
- Locate the "Medialoot - Bokeh.atn" file on your computer and click on Load.
How to use:
- Open your image. Be sure that is set as the background (if not, go to Layer > New > Background from Layer).
- In the Actions Panel, expand the "Medialoot - Bokeh" action container.
- Select the "Bokeh" action and click on the play button.
- When prompted, brush over the area you want to keep focused and hit the play button again.
- Increase or decrease the opacity of any "Bokeh" layer inside the "Bokeh Effect" layer group to adjust the intensity of the effect.
- Experiment with different blending modes for each of the Bokeh layers to achieve new effects.
- If you need to adjust your selection, lower your brush opacity to 30% or 35% and paint over the layer mask of the "Selected Area" layer to show or hide parts of your image.
- Increase the "Bokeh Base" layer opacity to 100% and hide the "Selected Area" layer to have an entire bokeh background.
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >