Easily create a realistic balloon foil effect with this Photoshop template. Just replace the included Smart Object with your own design and change the color to any color that you wish. Any type of design is supported (vector shapes, raster or a simple font) and you can easily change the color by controling the HSL values.
How to use
- Open 'Baloon Foil Effect.psd' in Photoshop.
- Double click on the Smart Object thumbnail ('Your Design' layer).
- Replace the sample artwork with your own (be sure to place the design inside the layer group).
- Save and close the Smart Object.
Changing Balloon Color
- Double click on the 'Color' layer thumbnail.
- Change the Hue, Saturation and Lightness to your liking.
Changing Background Color
- Double click on the 'Background' layer thumbnail.
- Pick any color you like and click OK.
Quick Tips (for a better effect)
- Try to always use rounded end shapes (avoid corners).
- Use rounded typefaces (like Arial Rounded at 470px).
- Use elements that are at least 90 pixels thick.
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >