MediaLoot is all about helping you guys save time when designing so we created a set of 48 Photoshop gradients that should help you do just that.
In order to use the gradients simply follow these instructions:
- Open up Photoshop
- Go to the Preset Manager (Edit -> Preset Manager)
- Select 'Gradients' from the 'Preset Type' menu
- Click on 'Load', find the .grd file on your computer and open it
- Click on 'Done' and then open or create a Photoshop document
- Select the 'Gradient Tool' (G) and select your gradient from the Options Bar
- Have fun!
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >