MediaLoot is all about helping you guys save time when designing so we created another set of 40 Photoshop gradients that should help you do just that. This time we went with pastel and light gradients.
In order to use the gradients simply follow these instructions:
- Open up Photoshop
- Go to the Preset Manager (Edit -> Preset Manager)
- Select Gradients from the Preset Type menu
- Click on Load, find the .grd file on your computer and open it
- Click on Done and then open or create a Photoshop document
- Select the Gradient Tool (G) and select your gradient from the Options Bar
- Have fun!
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >