Minimal 3D iPhone MockupsFavorite this
Use these perspective smartphone mockups to showcase your mobile app interfaces, responsive web designs and other custom artwork. These clean, minimal device mockups are based on the iPhone 7 but with reduced detailing increase the amount of focus on what is on the screen rather than the device itself.
In almost pure white and black, these mockups lend themselves particularly well to mocking up app user interfaces and websites with light or dark colour schemes respectively.
These .psd mockups have been drawn from scratch using vector shapes and layer styles in Photoshop, they are completely editable and scalable. Adding your own artwork is as simple as updating the included Smart Object layers.
How to use:
- Open the .psd file in Photoshop CS4 or newer
- Double click the thumbnail of the 'Screen Contents' Smart Object layer
- Replace the sample artwork with your own screenshot
- Save and close the Smart Object
Feel free to download and use this item for both personal and commercial projects with attribution back to MediaLoot. Please note:
- Attribution is required for free items. For a non-attribution license, please become a member or buy the full version.
- You may not distribute or offer this set for download on other websites. Promotion is always appreciated, but please send people to this page.