Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I really download anything?Yup, download anything in our collection within minutes of getting your subscription. We created MediaLoot because we’re designers ourselves, so we don’t like tons of limitations or rules -- just awesome resources. Yes, we know that means you can get a 5-page coded website for less than $1. We’re cool with that.
- I want a specific resource. Can you help?Sure! We are always looking for new resources and we want your input. When you sign up you'll be able to suggest new resources by clicking the support quick link at the top of every page. Every month we'll do our best to bring you want you need. MediaLoot is about community, so we're happy when you have what you want.
- How often will you have new resources?We’ll have 5 or more new resources every week. Every month we’ll have at least a few of each resource listed in the section above, and hopefully a lot more than that. As more people join MediaLoot we’ll be able to hire more designers, and hopefully pretty soon we’ll be bringing you hundreds of resources every month :-)
- What if I don't like it? Can I cancel?Absolutely. As much as we'd hate to see you leave, you can always cancel in just a few clicks from the member area. You'll even get to keep all of the resources you've downloaded and can continue using them after your subscription. Most membership sites do not let you do that :-)
- What's the difference between monthly and yearly plans?Monthly plans automatically renew every 30 days. When you sign up, you'll get the number of downloads your plan allows and you'll have the whole month to use them. And now, if you do not use all of your downloads in one month, your unused downloads will rollover to the next month as long as your account is still active (not cancelled or expired). Our yearly plans do not renew. You pay one fee up front, you get all of the downloads right away, and you have a full year to use your download allowance.
- Will my plan automatically renew?If you're on a monthly plan, your plan will automatically renew every 30 days. You can cancel your subscription at any time. If you cancel your subscription in the middle of the month, you'll still have until the end of the month to use your downloads.
- Who are you guys, anyway?MediaLoot was founded by three designers because we got tired of paying for individual resources (it added up to a lot) and we thought we could do something better. Mason Hipp was the first to come up with the idea, Tony Thomas was quickly added to the team, and Natalie Hipp (Mason's wife) unwittingly found herself in charge of organizing everything and handling most of the work. Just kidding about that last part :-)
- How quickly will I get access?You'll get instant access to the whole collection. All you have to do is go through the checkout process, pay for your first month of the subscription, and then you’ll be redirected back to the site where you can download EVERYTHING. Not too bad, eh?
- Do I have to sign up for a plan?Nope. You can buy all of our resources on an individual basis, but if you're buying more than one, it makes a whole lot of sense to check out our Casual Plan. Currently, we only accept Paypal for individual purchases, and if you don't have a confirmed address, you may hit a snag. If you do, contact us.
- I just purchased a resource individually and it's not in my account and I can't download it!We're really sorry about this! There's a glitch in our current system that makes purchases with an unconfirmed shipping address not fully register with the system. Please contact us and we'll get it sorted right away. We'll hopefully have a permanent fix in the next couple weeks. Thanks for your patience!
- Can I use your resources on my mobile app or web app?The simple answer is yes, but there area few restrictions, like you can't include source files. See our full license terms here.
- I forgot my password. Where can I reset it?Remember you use your email as your username to login. If you can't seem to remember your password, visit our Forgot Password form here.
- What is your refund policy?We 100% Guarantee you'll love MediaLoot, but if you don't, contact us and tell us why. We'll gladly issue a refund of your most recent payment.
- How do I change my billing information?If you're using Paypal as your payment method, you can make changes directly in Paypal. If you're using a credit card, and you've started a new subscription on May 18, 2011 or after, you can update your credit card by visiting http://medialoot.com/member/subscription/ and clicking "Update Your billing information." If you've signed up via credit card before May 18th, Contact Us and we'll tell you what to do :)
- Can I change plans?Yes you can! Just pick a new plan and sign up. Your old plan will automatically be cancelled. Visit our Join Page to view all of our current plans.
- I have more questions!You've got more questions!? Send us an email via our Contact page and we'll do our best to answer your questions as soon as we can.
Try it Now — You Won't Be Sorry
Safe & Secure, 100% Money Back Guarantee.Pricing & Features