In this pack you will find 32 individual vector scratch brushes for Adobe Illustrator. Created by sampling many different scratch marks from a variety of surfaces, including metal and wood.
These brushes allow you to add grunge and distress your vector artwork by adding scratches exactly where you want them. You can even build your own vector textures by combining the scratch brushes.
How to Install:
- Open Illustrator and create a new file.
- Go to Window > Brushes.
- In the Brushes panel, click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Open Brush Library" > "Other Library".
- Locate the "Vector Scratch Brushes - Swatches.ai" file and click OK.
How to Use:
- Using the Pen Tool (P) draw a path.
- With the path selected click on any of the recently installed brushes to apply to that path.
Feel free to download and use this item for both personal and commercial projects with attribution back to MediaLoot. Please note:
- Attribution is required for free items. For a non-attribution license, please become a member or buy the full version.
- You may not distribute or offer this set for download on other websites. Promotion is always appreciated, but please send people to this page.