These vector swirls were hand drawn and then traced Illustrator, they are an easy way to add an elegant and classy look to any design project. Use them as they are, or mix and match the swirls to create unique new shapes. This set includes 10 high resolution Photoshop brushes and Illustrator/EPS vectors.
Using the brushes:
- Save the resource file and extract the ABR file to a directory you can remember
- Open an existing Photoshop file or create a new document
- Find the brush palette, or open it by going to Window >> Brushes
- In the upper right of the brush palette there is a small down arrow next to a set of lines, this is the extended menu.
- Click on the extended menu and find the option to â€œLoad Brushesâ€
- Find the extracted ABR file(s) and click okay. This should populate the brush palette with your new styles.
- Create a new layer, and select the brush tool, and pick one of the new brushes.
- Have fun ;)
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >