Solid Ink Illustrator BrushesFavorite this
This pack includes 16 hand made vector ink brushes for Illustrator. Add these brushes to your vector art to create thick black ink strokes. These brushes will create a realistic, imperfect look in your vector illustrations
To use install the solid ink brushes please follow these steps:
- Open Illustrator and create a new file.
- Go to Window > Brushes.
- In the Brushes panel, click on the top right icon and from the dropdown menu select "Open Brush Library" > "Other Library".
- Locate the file "Solid Ink Brush Library.ai" and click OK.
- Using the Pen Tool (P) draw a path.
- Select any brush from the Solid Ink Brush Library to apply to that path.
If you wish to make the brush bigger or smaller, you can simply increase/decrease the stroke weight in the Stroke Panel (or make a more advanced edits in the Art Brush Option Panel); and you can change the brush color from your Color Panel (stroke color).
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >