This high resolution mockup pack features a 10" cardboard pizza box, perfect for showcasing your restaurant's brand. Included are 3 unique scenes showing the pizza box from multiple different angles. Could also be used for any company who want to mockup their logo or branding on a takeaway pizza box.
Includes 3 different scenes:
- Top down, birds eye view of the closed cardboard pizza box, perfect for mocking up your logo or graphics on the top of the takeaway box.
- Isometric side view of the closed cardboard pizza box, perfect for mocking up your logo or graphics on the top and sides of the takeaway box.
- Isometric rear view of the open cardboard pizza box, perfect for mocking up your logo or graphics on the top and sides of the takeaway box.
The .psd file is layered and organized with color labelling, easy to understand names, and simple structure. We always put effort into making our graphic design resources as easy to use as possible.
How to use
- Open 'Pizza Box Mockups.psd' in Photoshop
- Right click on the red labelled [YOUR DESIGN HERE] layers and choose Edit Contents...
- Replace the placeholder artwork with your own design
- Save and close the Smart Object
- Repeat steps 2-4 on other red labelled [YOUR DESIGN HERE] layers if they are present
How to customize the colors in the mockups
- Double click on any of the the green labelled 'Change X Color' layer thumbnails
- Use the color picker to choose a new color
- Repeat for other green labelled 'Change X Color' layers
How to customize the shadows and highlights in the mockups
- Select any layer named Shadows or Highlights
- Open the Layers window panel
- Use the Opacity slider to adjust the amount of shadows or highlights
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >