This collections contains 8 beautiful and detailed holographic foil textures, they combine foil and glitter-esque noise textures with holographic color gradients. They are ideal for use as background or for using as fills for shapes and text.
To use as a fill in Photoshop:
- Open your document in Photoshop
- Go to File > Place Embedded
- Choose one of the holographic foil texture backgrounds
- Resize the texture if necessary to cover the element you want to fill
- Make sure the texture is on a layer directly above your shape, text or group layer
- Right click on the foil texture and choose Create Clipping Mask
Feel free to download and use this item for both personal and commercial projects with attribution back to MediaLoot. Please note:
- Attribution is required for free items. For a non-attribution license, please become a member or buy the full version.
- You may not distribute or offer this set for download on other websites. Promotion is always appreciated, but please send people to this page.