The Geometric Procedural Photoshop Brushes pack includes 30 different brushes featuring different geometric designs with 2 different sizes each. Ideal to accurately give your designs a geometric pattern fill, you can also use them to artistically simulate large areas of lights and shadows with a geometric seamless pattern. Simply select the brush you want to use, reduce or enlarge the brush size according to your needs and start painting.
How to install:
- Open Photoshop.
- Go to Edit > Presets > Preset Manager.
- From the dropdown select "Brushes" and click on Load, locate the "Medialoot - Geometric Brushes.abr" file and click Load.
How to use:
- Open your design in Photoshop or create a new document.
- Select the Brush tool (B) and choose the brush you wish to use from the 30 ones included.
- Set a foreground color and start painting.
How to change the pattern size:
- Select the Brush tool (B) and choose the brush you want to modify.
- Go to Window > Brush Settings.
- Select the "Texture" option and (on the right side of the window) reduce the Scale to your needs.
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >