This pack contains 10 high resolution processed antique paper textures. These textures are perfect for any design that needs to look even older than old, and they can be applied as overlays on photos for interesting vintage effects.
How to use as photo overlays
- Create a new 4800 x 3200 px document in Photoshop*
- Place the photo that you want to add the texture overlay to into your Photoshop document
- Drag and drop or go to File > Place...
- Choose one of the antique paper textures that you want to use as an overlay
- Confirm the placement of the antique paper texture, making sure it fills the entire document.
- Open the Layers window and select the antique paper texture layer
- Use the Blending Mode dropdown in the Layers window to choose a blend mode
- Experiment with different blend modes.. Soft Light and Overlay are good starting points.
*for portrait photos, create a new 3200 x 4800px document and rotate the textures
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >