This set of Photoshop brushes contains 20 tape brushes perfect for making those designs a little more sticky :)
The resolution ranges from 272px to 2485px.
Using the Brushes:
- Save the resource file and extract the ABR file to a directory you can remember
- Open an existing Photoshop file or create a new document
- Find the brush palette, or open it by going to Window >> Brushes
- In the upper right of the brush palette there is a small down arrow next to a set of lines, this is the extended menu.
- Click on the extended menu and find the option to â€œLoad Brushesâ€
- Find the extracted ABR file and click okay. This should populate the brush palette with your new styles.
- Create a new layer, and select the brush tool, and pick one of the new brushes.
- Have fun ;)
By purchasing or downloading this item you are agreeing to abide by all terms and conditions laid out in the MediaLoot License Agreement. View the full license >