10 Photoshop Smoke Brushes
This set contains 10 high-resolution smoke brushes for Photoshop. Each brush measures a little over 2000px, so these should be large enough for just about any project that needs a smokey effect.
Make sure to check out the companion set of smoke textures, and visit the blog for a tutorial on how we created these.
Using the Brushes:
- Save the resource file and extract the ABR file to a directory you can remember
- Open an existing Photoshop file or create a new document
- Find the brush palette, or open it by going to Window >> Brushes
- In the upper right of the brush palette there is a small down arrow next to a set of lines, this is the extended menu.
- Click on the extended menu and find the option to â€œLoad Brushesâ€
- Find the extracted ABR file and click okay. This should populate the brush palette with your new styles.
- Create a new layer, and select the brush tool, and pick one of the new brushes.
- Start having fun :-)